Archtube follows the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) procedures and guidelines, ensuring all our projects are executed and delivered to the highest of standards, contributing to ecological buildings and sustainable developments.
We prepare and present our concept idea and concept analysis, based on the architectural direction and feedback from the client. By using various presentation techniques Archtube prepares an analysis of the requirements of each project, methodology, visual renderings and overall idea, accompanied by a pre-costing calculation analysis of the lighting cost.
Our visual renderings are drafts and prepared in-house, providing the general concept and idea. In many cases and based on the scope, we also collaborate with professional CGI production companies.
After feedback from the Concept Design presentation we proceed preparation of the following documents:
• Lighting Drawings for the electrical engineer. Lighting symbols, zones, wiring, and notes are presented.
• Lighting Specification Schedule - brief of cost estimates from the market. This will include BoQ. (Depending on the extent of work, we will only include Quantities on whatever our scope is.)
• Indicative details for the Architect and Interior Designer to be incorporated in their drawings.
The above documents are initially produced prior to construction, for evaluation purposes, building permissions and pre-costing verification.
Before all final construction details are finalised by the Architect/Lead Designer, we proceed with a complete issue of the below documents:
• Lighting Drawings Designation LLP and RCP plans.
• Lighting Specification Schedule Bill of Quantities.
• Final Construction Mounting Details for all proposed Lighting Fixtures.
• Lighting Specification Performance Schedule.
• Control Schedule for Automation.
• Switches/Keypad Schedule for automation.
• Automation Control Lighting Scenes Schedule.
We evaluate all lighting quotes prior to purchase and present a report.
We review and coordinate all coordinated drawings with other services and amenities. (Electrical and mechanical information)
We visit the site during the construction phase, and review and provide comments for correct provision and installation of all proposed lighting.
Final Aim and Focus and Commissioning
We aim and focus all lighting, and program the automation with the assigned automation subcontractor.